TNMRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus Pattern 2016 Download Tamil Nadu Assistant Surgeon Previous Model Question Papers PDF, Tamil Nadu State have stated a job notification for the vacancies of Assistant Surgeon at government location. So the Aspirants with suitable qualifications have already submitted the applications through online application procedures. Now as the registration procedure is completed the candidates will be looking for the details about the Latest TNMRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus Exam Pattern 2016 whose information is completely provided below. Making use of this details one could prepare to the Tamil Nadu Assistant Surgeon Exam Very easily.
To Attend the examination the aspirants should carry the TNMRB Asst Surgeon Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2016 that which is to be provided very shortly at this official portal. The appellants should prepare to succeed in the exam, For this preparation make use of the Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Previous Question Papers From the official site of the organization only. As per the branch the Tamil Nadu Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern 2016 are provided below. So make use of this exam details in an right way. For more details regarding this TNMRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus approach official site of the organization.
TNMRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus Pattern 2016
Organization: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board
Category: Syllabus Exam Pattern
Total Vacancies: Various Posts
Name of The Vacancies: Tamil Nadu Assistant Surgeon
Location: Tamil Nadu
TNMRB Asst Surgeon Exam Date: Available Soon
TNMRB Asst Surgeon Exam Timings: Updated Soon
TNMRB Asst Surgeon Exam Pattern 2016
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Asst Surgeon Exam Pattern 2016 clearly available in its association site.
TNMRB Asst Surgeon Exam Syllabus 2016 & Details in English&Hindi
For Human Anatomy:
- Applied anatomy including blood and nerve supply of upper and lower limbs and joints of the shoulder,
hip, and knee.
- Vas deferens.
- Uterine tubes.
- placental barrier and Placenta.
- Development of heart, ovary, testis, gut, kidney, uterus, and their common congenital abnormalities.
- Central and peripheral autonomic nervous system:
- Gross and clinical anatomy of ventricles of the brain.
- Circulation of cerebrospinal fluid.
- Neural pathways and lesions of cutaneous sensations.
For Human Physiology:
- Conduction and transmission of the impulse.
- Mechanism of contraction.
- Neuromuscular transmission.
- Control of equilibrium.
- Posture and muscle tone.
- Organfunction tests-liver.
- Thyroid Protein synthesis.
- Vitamins and minerals.
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP).
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- Radio – immunoassays (RIA).
- Inflammation and repair.
- Disturbances of growth and cancer.
- Differentiation between
- Primary and Metastatic Malignancies.
- Pathogenesis and histopathology cirrhosis
- Acute Osteomyelitis.
- Humoral and cell-mediated immunity Diseases generated by and laboratory diagnosis of l
- Salmonella l Shigella.
- Polio l HIV/AIDS.
- Mechanism of action & side effects of the following drugs
- Antipyretics and analgesics.’
For Forensic Medicine and Toxicology:
- A forensic examination of injuries and wounds.
- Analysis of blood and seminal stains:
- Sedative overdose.
- Fingerprint study.
For General Medicine:
- Clinical features,
- Diagnosis and principles of management (including prevention) of:
- Diagnosis and Principles of Management of:
- Ischaemic heart disease.
- Pulmonary embolism.
- Baby friendly hospital.
- Congenital Cyanotic heart disease.
- Respiratory distress syndrome.
- Broncho – pneumonia.
TNMRB of Assistant Surgeon Dermatology:
- Allergic dermatitis.
- Stevan Johnson’s Syndrome.
- Lichen Planus.
For General Surgery:
- Clinical features.
- Diagnosis and principles of management of cleft palate.
- Tuberculosis of the bowel.
- Ulcerative colitis.
- Cancer stomach.
- Renal mass,
Tamil Nadu Obstetrics and Gynaecology including Family Planning:
- Diagnosis of pregnancy.
- Labour management, complications of 3rd stage.
- Antepartum and postpartum hemorrhage.
- Resuscitation of the newborn.
For Community Medicine (Preventive and Social Medicine):
- Components and Critical Analysis of National programs for control/ eradication of:
- Filaria and Tuberculosis.
- STDs and Dengue Critical Appraisal of Healthcare delivery system.
- Health management and administration:
- Programme Implementation and Evaluation.
TNMRB Asst Surgeon Previous Question Model Papers Download PDF
Refer Tamil Nadu Assistant Surgeon Notification for knowing complete data about previous year years and other important material.
TNMRB Asst Surgeon Selection Procedure: Written test and interview.
TNMRB Asst Surgeon Exam Date & Timings: Updated Soon
TNMRB Asst Surgeon Admit Card download Starts from: Updated Soon