SSCWR Recruitment 2017-77 Scientific Asst, Stockman, Laboratory Asst Grade-II, JE, Jr. Chemist and Technical Assistant Posts. Staff Selection Commission Western Region Department has announced an official notification for the selection of the eligible aspirants to the SSCWR Scientific Asst Jobs, Candidates with the required educational qualifications for each of the posts could apply if interested. Candidates must have completed M.Sc Degree in Agriculture from the recognized university or B.Sc in Botany or Zoology with M.Sc. in Dairying from the recognized university. Through this SSCWR Recruitment 2017, the total number of candidates will be selected are 77. The candidates need to get qualified in the Computer Based Examinations as well as other selection procedures to get one the positions from the available vacancies. SCCWR Notification 2017 are released officially at the official portal which is www.sscwr.net.
SSCWR Notification 2017, Candidates age must be in between 18 years to 30 years. Applicants can go to the official advertisement for post wise age limits. And upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms. Candidates should check this SSCWR Notification 2017 before applying through offline. Only through the online, the candidates will be able to fill the SSCWR Laboratory Asst Application Form 2017. The aspirants should fill this application on or before the last date and they should send the application form hard copy to the address on or before 02nd June 2017. Age Limits which are stated as minimum and maximum for a post should be possessed to apply. If the candidates do not have these qualifications they are ineligible to apply for SSC Western Regions Advertisement 2017. Applicants can approach the official website for more details regarding SSCWR Recruitment 2017.
SSCWR Recruitment 2017 Latest Jobs Notification
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission Western Region
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Field Inspector: 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant: 01 Post
- Junior Librarian: 01 Post
- Hostel Warden: 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Chemistry): 03 Posts
- Store Clerk: 03 Posts
- Assistant Store Keeper (Tech): 02 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant (Ore Dressing): 03 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry): 02 Posts
- Stockman: 03 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (Mining Engineering): 10 Posts
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade-I): 01 Post
- Information Assistant: 03 Posts
- Dietician Grade – III (Junior): 34 Posts
- Head Draftsman: 01 Post
- Junior Chemist: 03 Posts
- Security Guard: 01 Post
- Fertiliser Inspector: 02 Posts
Number of Posts: 77
Official Website: www.sscwr.net
Last Date: 02nd June 2017
Pay Scale: The aspirants who have selected for these jobs will be paid as per the norms of the organization. To know the complete information the candidates need to download the SSCWR Notification 2017 and read it.
SSCWR Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: The aspirants based on the qualifications they have possessed could apply for the SSCWR Vacancies. For every candidate possessing some qualification of education like M.Sc Degree in Agriculture from the recognized university or B.Sc in Botany or Zoology with M.Sc. in Dairying, B.Sc Degree in Agriculture, Degree in Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Dairying or Agriculture of a from the recognized university. Job fighters can approach the official website for post wise clear details.
Age Limit: Aspirants who are willing to apply for SSCWR Recruitment 2017 could refer the official notification and find the lower and upper age limits that are applicable to you as per the post they have selected to apply.
- For Field Inspector, hostel Warden – 18 to 25 years
- For Senior Technical Assistant( Chemistry) – 20 to 28 years
- For Store Clerk, Stockman, Security Guard, Fertiliser Inspector – 18 to 27 years
- For all Other Posts – 18 to 30 years
Selection Procedure: Computer Based Examination and the final document verification will be made by the organization for the selection of the eligible candidates to these vacancies available in the Staff Selection commission western region
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates can pay the application fee through SBI Challan or through the Online/Net Banking or through the Credit or Debit Cards.
SSCWR Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017:
SSC Western Region Syllabus Exam Pattern in a short while will be uploaded at the official site. Download SSCWR Exam Syllabus pattern for this official portal and prepare according to it.
How to apply SSCWR Jobs 2017
- First, log on to the official site of the SSCWR
- In the Home Page there will be links of SSCWR Notification 2017 link
- Now the Candidates need to read the notification which is applicable for you
- Read the Complete notification and fill the Application form provided to you
- Attach the documents and photo and signature
- Verify the details and send the application form along with all supporting documents like age proof, ID proof, Caste, Essential Qualifications and etc on or before the last date
The Regional Director (WR),
Staff Selection Commission, Western Region,
1st Floor, Old C.G.O Building Pratistha Bhawan
M.k Road, Mumbai-400020.
- Online Application Commencement from – 08th May 2017
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 02nd June 2017
- SSCWR Exam Date – Updates Soon.