SSC CHSL 2017 Notification for 5134 LDC, Clerk, Stenographer Grade C Posts. Staff selection commission known as SSC has released employment notification for the vacant posts of LDC, Clerk, Stenographer Grade C Jobs. As per SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017, Intermediate / 12th Class or its equivalent qualification from any approved Institution/board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks is the required educational qualification. To Apply for SSC CHSL Jobs 2017, Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 45 years as on 01st Aug 2017 Contenders from SC/ST, OBC, PWD, and Women category will get maximum age limit relaxation as per government norms. Candidates refer the official website regarding the application fee.
Mode of application is the offline and last date to submit the form is 28th June 2017. Selection board of SSC will conduct the selection rounds of computer-based Exam and Personal Interview for shortlisting the capable candidates. Step by step process and direct link for access SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 has provided clearly for your convenience. Successful applicants can download SSC CHSL Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017 previous question papers previous model papers and other preparation material can download from the official forum. Shortlisted candidates for SSC CHSL Notification 2017 will get the monthly salary of Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 per month with additional grade pay. candidates to know the more information refer the official website.
SSC CHSL 2017 Notification Application Form
Organization: Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Post: LDC, Clerk, Stenographer Grade C posts
Total Posts: 5134 vacancies.
Location: Across India
Post wise Details:
- Lower Division Clerk posts
- Clerk posts
- Stenographer Grade-C posts
- Starting date for online application: 27th May 2017
- Last date for submission of online application: 28th June 2017
- Date of computer based examination: 30th July 2017
SSC CHSL Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates must possess 12th Class or its equivalent qualification from any approved Institution/board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks. For more clear data refer official advertisement. Duly refer official advertisement to get other eligibility and requirements information.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 45 years as on 01st Aug 2017. Contenders from SC/ST, OBC, PWD, and Women category will get maximum Upper age limit relaxation as per government norms.
- Computer-based Examination(Objective Type)
- Skill Test
Selection board of SSC will shortlist the candidates based on their performance in the above-mentioned selection rounds. Qualifying in the primary round of selection is mandatory for attending the final round of selection. Before attending the selection, Duly download SSC CHSL Exam Admit Card 2017 from the official page of the organization which is mandatory for attend the selection.
Pay Scale: Candidates those who are selected for this posts. selected applicants will get the best pay scale with grade pay mentioned below as per the Staff Selection Commission 2017 organization norms.
- Candidates will get pay Scale Rs.5200 – 20200 with Grade pay Rs.1900
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates refer the official website regarding the application.
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017
|SI.No||Subject Name||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Hindi or English||100 Marks||30 Minutes|
|2||Objective Type Questions||100 Marks||2 Hours|
|3||General English or Samanya Hindi||50||–|
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017 and other preparation material like Previous and Model Papers are accessible now at the official page of the association. With the help of this information, you can immediately start your preparation. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
How to apply SSC CHSL Vacancies 2017
- First visit SC CHSL official page www.ssconline.nic.in
- Go to recruitment section and download CHSL Advertisement
- Read it carefully to know the eligibility and requirements
- Suitable aspirants are pleased to open Application Form link
- Fill the required information in the form as per instructions
- Attach your recent passport size photograph, Signature in prescribed format and size
- Attach scanned copies of all your academic qualification and experience certificates
- Verify the information before submission and correct the errors
- Finally, send the Application form to the mentioned address.
Regional Director (NR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,