RBI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 19 Manager & Asst. Manager Posts, Reserve Bank of India will be soon issuing a notification regarding the vacancies of 19 Manager & Asst. So the candidates who are looking for the Latest Bank Jobs 2017 could apply for this RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017. Applications should be submitted only by the candidates with Indian Nationality. The candidates should make sure that they have the all the eligibility Criteria like educational qualifications and age limits along with other specifications to apply. As per Reserve Bank of India Notification 2017 applicants must possess Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, Master Degree in Hindi from the recognized university and must be an Officer with a minimum commissioned service in the Army/Navy/Air Force are eligible to apply. Before applying for the RBI Assistant Manager Jobs 2017 read the officially released notifications and apply if they are eligible only.
RBI Assistant Manager Jobs Application Form RBI Notification 2017 will be available on the official portal of the organization. Applicants should submit the online application form on or before 16th March 2017. Applicants Age should be 21 years to 35 years for Manager post. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates. The selection process will be based on Written test, computer-based examination, interview. Finalized candidates will receive the best pay scale as per govt norms.The minimum percentage of the candidates can apply for this Latest RBI Manager Post 2017. Starting and the closing date to apply will be updated soon. Application fee for reserved will be Rs.100/- and for general aspirants will be Rs.600/- For more information read the RBI Assistant Manager Jobs Notification 2017.
RBI Assistant Manager Notification 2017
Name of The Posts:
- Manager(Civil) – 02
- Assistant manager(Rajbhasha) – 10
- Assistant manager (Security) – 07
Number of Posts:19
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Last Date: 16th March 2017
Pay Scale: Rs.35,150- Rs62,400/- for Manager(Civil), and Rs.28,150-55,600/- for Assistant manager(Rajbhasha) and Assistant manager (Security) will be given on monthly basis for the selection of the eligible candidates
RBI Assistant Manager Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Applicants should have the minimum qualification to apply for this jobs.
- Manager(Civil): Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering.
- Assistant manager(Rajbhasha): Master Degree in Hindi/English/Sanskrit/ Economics/Commerce.
- Assistant manager (Security): Candidates must be an Officer with a minimum commissioned service in the Army/Navy/Air Force.
Age Limit: ‘Applicants must attain in between 21 to 35 years for Manager(Civil), 21 to 30 years for the Assistant manager(Rajbhasha) and 25 to 40 years for the Assistant manager (Security) to apply for this jobs. Relaxations in age will also be considered for the eligible backward classes
Selection Procedure: Written Examination and Computer based examination along Personal interview will be held for the selection of the eligible candidates to the RBI Assistant manager Jobs 2017.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates should pay the application fee is Rs.100/-
- GEN/OBC should pay the application fee which is Rs.600/-
RBI Assistant Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017:
The RBI Assistant Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017 can download from the official website. The organization will provide previous papers, practice papers, and other materials. For more details read the notification.
How to apply RBI Assistant Manager Jobs 2017 & Online Application Process
- The Aspirants should visit the official site www.rbi.org.in
- Now the candidates should read the RBI Notification 2017
- Then if you are having all the eligible qualifications
- Open the online application
- Fill the complete details and upload the documents required
- Finally, submit the application form and take a hard copy
- Online Application Commencement from – Available
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 16th march 2017
- RBI Assistant Exam Date – Update soon