Post Office Recruitment 2017 India Postal Department Notification 2017 was going released to recruit the huge numbers of Latest Postal Dept Openings. India Post Office Department had been published this advertisement to fill 13116 GDS vacancies of Postman/Mail Guard/Multi Tasking Staff(MTS) posts in various states in India. Candidates who were searching for Central Government Jobs 2017 in Postal Department can apply for these posts released under India Postal Department Recruitment 2017. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for this Postman/Mail Guard posts through online mode on or before the last date. Postal Jobs 2017 Hunters who are eagerly waiting for Latest Indian Govt Jobs as Postal department they have a good chance in India Postal Department Postman Notification 2017. Required education qualification is have to pass 10th pass or 12th pass from any recognized university for registering India Postal Department Mail Guard Recruitment 2017. To apply Post Office MTS Recruitment 2017 Job Hunters should possess age limit as 18 years to 27 Years for Postman/Mail Guard Posts. Aspirants refer official web page www.indiapost.gov.in for clear details.
Post Office 13116 Postman/Mail Guard Recruitment 2017 Candidates have to pay Rs.400/- for General Candidates and there is no fee for reserved category. Latest India Postal Department Recruitment 2017 selection process will be made based on Aptitude Test and Computer Proficiency Test / Typing Test. India Postal Department Jobs 2017 Qualified Candidate will get a salary of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2400/-. Post Office Postman Recruitment 2017 Aspirants are pleased to go to official website for more information like how to apply,selection process, age limit, pay scale and other information like Syllabus Pattern, Application dates, Admit Cards/Hall Ticket and Results details. Job aspirants are pleased to approach organizations official web page www.cgforest.com.
Post Office Recruitment 2017 GDS online Application Form
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 1912 Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS) Jobs
- North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 748 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts
- Post Office Recruitment 2017 -13116 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Latest Postal Jobs
- Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 UK Postal office 579 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts
- Punjab Postal Circle Admit Card 2017 Download Punjab Postal Office GDS Exam Hall Ticket/Call Letter
- Kerala Postal Circle Jobs 2017 Kerala Postal Office Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts
- Karnataka Post Office Admit Card 2017 Download KA Postal Office GDS Exam Hall Ticket/Cal Letter
- UP Postal Office Jobs 2017-Uttar Pradesh Postal Office Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts
- Punjab Postal Circle Notification 2017-620 Apply Online Punjab Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts
- Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2017-128 Dak Sevak(GDS) Posts Application Form
- Delhi Postal Circle Notification 2017-16 Delhi Postal office Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts
- Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2017-1048 KA Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts
- Maharashtra Postal Circle Notification 2017 Maha Postal Office 1789 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts
- Haryana Postal Circle Notification 2017 Apply for 438 Haryana Postal Office Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts
- Chhattisgarh Post Office Recruitment 2017- 123 Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs
Qualification: Aspirants should complete 10th pass or 12th pass from any recognized university.
Age Limit: Aspirants age limit should be in between 18 years to 27 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per Government norms.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be tested in two phases.
- Papere-1 for Aptitude Test
- Paper-2 for Computer Proficiency Test / Typing Test
How to apply Post Office Jobs/Vacancies/Openings 2017 -18
- Visit official website www.indiapost.gov.in
- Click on to apply online link on home page
- Read all the guidelines and start filling your application form
- Pay your application fee
- Upload relevant documents
- Click on submit
- Your application is registered
- Download and take printout copy for future reference