NIA Recruitment Notification 2017: National Investigation Agency recently issued official recruitment notification to fill up 39 DEO , Stenographer (SI), Assistant Stenographer vacancies. NIA DEO Notification 2017 welcomes you Offline applications from all desirous job hunters to fill up these vacancies across India. Job seeker those who completed Bachelor Degree or its equivalent from recognized University/ Board. Aspirants age has not to exceed 56 years and upper age limit will applicable as per Government Norms/ Rules.
The selection process of NIA Stenographer Jobs 2017 will be based on candidate’s performance in written test and personal interview which will be organized by NIA Selection Committee. Job applicants those who got selected in Stenographer Jobs 2017 will receive minimum pay scale as in given notification. Applicants those who wish about NIA ASI Jobs 2017 may apply through offline mode. Last date for NIA Stenographer application form is 23 January 2017. For more details about NIA Stenographer Recruitment 2017 like Exam Pattern/ Syllabus, Previous Exam Papers, Admit Card, Results go through the official website.
NIA Recruitment 2017
Organization: National Investigation Agency
Name of The Post: DEO , Stenographer
Total Posts: 39
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
Location: All India
- Online Application Commencement From – 15-04-2017
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 23 -04- 2017
- NIA Exam Date – Update Soon
NIA Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates has to possess Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree or its equivalent from recognized University/ Board.
Maximum age 56 years.
- Written Test
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants go through official notification for more details about Application fee.
How to apply NIA Jobs 2017
- Candidates has to visit official website @ nia.gov.in
- Find recruitment tab to download application.
- Fill prescribed application with your details & attest photos.
- Now send duly filled application along with supportive documents.
- Application has to reach given address on or before last date.