NABARD Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 108 Asst Manager & Manager Posts. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development have invited application from the eligible candidates from India to the Vacancies of Asst Manager & Manager in its various branches. Candidates who are having the basic qualifications of education as per the details provided in the NABARD Asst Manager & Manager Notification 2017. Applicants should have completed the bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks and 55% marks for SC / ST / PWD in aggregate or post-graduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks and 50% for SC / ST / PWD. Fee for the Application to this NABARD Asst Manager & Manager Jobs 2017 should be paid through online only which is Rs. 900/- for General and OBC candidates and no fee for Reserved Candidates. Total vacancies to be filled through the NABARD Recruitment 2017 will be 108 only.
Candidates need to fill the online application form on or before the closing date that is 07th July 20108. Age limits are declared as 21 to 35 years as on 01st June 2017, however, there will be relaxations in age limit for reserved as usual. NABARD Asst Manager & Manager Application Form 2017 which will be closed on 07th July 2017 and the application fee stated above could be paid between the same dates only. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in Interview on schedule date. Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the interview conducted by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural development. Selected candidates will receive the best pay scale from the organization. For Complete details Read the NABARD Asst Manager & Manager Notification 2017 whose direct links are provided below
NABARD Recruitment 2017 Apply online
Organization: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural development
Name of The Posts: Manager & Assistant Manager
Number of Posts: 108 posts
Assistant Manager -91 posts
- General: 46 posts
- Economics: 05 posts
- Agriculture: 06 posts
- Agriculture Engineering: 02 posts
- Plantation and Horticulture: 04 posts
- Animal Husbandry: 05 posts
- Fisheries: 03 posts
- Food Processing: 03 posts
- Forestry: 03 posts
- Environmental Engineering: 03 posts
- Water Resource Development & Management: 04 posts
- Social Work: 02 posts
- Chartered Accountant: 03 Posts
- Company Secretary: 02 posts
Manager -17 posts
Official Website: www.nabard.org
Last Date: 07th July 2017
Pay Scale: Rs.35,150/- to 62,400/- per month will be the pay scale provided to the selected candidates.
NABARD Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates who are applying for the NABARD Recruitment 2017 should have the qualification of Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks and 55% marks for SC / ST / PWD in aggregate or post-graduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks and 50% for SC / ST / PWD.post wise qualification details candidate refer the official advertisement.
Age Limit: For Assistant Manager post candidate should have minimum 21 to 35 Years and for manager post candidate age up to 63 years. Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the various selection rounds conducted by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural development.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mix of MCQ and descriptive pattern
- Personal interview.
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee as per category. Application Fee should be paid while filling the NABARD Manager Application Form.
- For general manager post General/OBC: Rs. 900/-
- For manager post General/OBC: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST/PWD: No 150/-
NABARD Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017:
NABARD Syllabus Exam Patten will be updated soon at the official site of the respective organization. So the candidates should now download the complete information related to this details and prepare to the NABARD Manager Examination 2017.
How to apply NABARD Jobs 2017 & Online Application Process
- Go to the official site of the organization that is www.nabard.org
- Now the Aspirants should completely read the NABARD Notification
- The find the Educational qualifications and other details to apply
- If you have all the eligibility criteria the open the NABARD Application Form
- Upload the required Documents and photographs and Signatures
- Then pay the application fee and check the details filled in the application Form.
- Finally, submit the application form and take and hard copy
- Online Application Commencement from – Available now
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form For Manager post- 07th July 2017
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form For Assistant Manager post- 10th July 2017