IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Institute of Banking Personal Selection released an official Notification for appointing I.T. Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, Marketing Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari and Law Officer posts in empty locations. IBPS Specialist Officer Notification 2016 invites online Applications from interested and eligible candidates through official website www.ibps.in on or before last date. Aspirants can apply who are interested in banking sector through online Application. IBPS Recruitment 2016 applying Aspirants post wise Educational Qualifications as given below. IBPS Agricultural Field Officer Notification 2016 Aspirants age limit should be 20 years to 30 years as on 01st November 2015. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidates as per Government Norms. IBPS Marketing Officer Notification 2016 Candidates need to pay Application fee Rs.600/- for General Candidates and Rs.100/- for reserved Candidates. Aspirants pleased to check out official web page for knowing clear details about IBPS latest officer posts Notification 2016.
To apply IBPS Law Officer Notification 2016 Aspirants selection will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.Aspirants will probably be required to acquire a minimum Eligible score in each test and also a minimum Eligible total score, to be considered to be shortlisted for personal interview for final selection. Selected IBPS Recruitment Notification 2016 Aspirants will get best pay scale from Institute of Banking Personal Selection as per Government norms. Aspirants pleased to go to official port for knowing IBPS SO post wise pay scale details. IBPS Rajbhasha Adhikari Notification 2016 applying Aspirants are pleased to go to official website for more information like how to apply, selection process, age limit, pay scale and other information like Syllabus Pattern , Application dates, Admit Cards/Hall Ticket and Results details. Job aspirants are pleased to approach organizations official web page www.ibps.in.
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 online Application Form
Organization: Institute of Banking Personal Selection
Category: Govt bank Jobs
Total Posts: 4122
Name of The Post: Specialist officer Posts in various departments.
Total Posts: Definitely not revealed inside Advertisement
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)
- Law Officer (Scale-I)
Pay Scale: Aspirants will get best pay scale from Institute of Banking Personal Selection as per Government norms. Aspirants pleased to go to official port for knowing IBPS SO post wise pay scale details.
IBPS Specialist Officer Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: Aspirants Post wise Educational qualifications as given below:
- I.T. Officer (Scale I): Dear candidates should have done their 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation from UGC approval university or institutes.
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): Eligible aspirants must have completed their 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry from recognized university.
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): All nominees who want to apply for this post must be completed their graduate and fulltime Post Graduate Degree.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): All interested candidates must be required for Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level.
- Marking Officer (Scale I): Must be Graduate and Full time MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing
- Law Officer (Scale I): for this post should have done their Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council from UGC recognized institutes or university.
IBPS Specialist Officer(SO) Recruitment 2016 Age Limit
Aspirants age limit should be in between 20 years to 30 years as on 01st November 2015. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidates as per Government Norms.
IBPS Specialist Officer(SO) Notification 2016 Selection Procedure/Process
Aspirants selection will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.Aspirants will probably be required to acquire a minimum Eligible score in each test and also a minimum Eligible total score, to be considered to be shortlisted for personal interview for final selection.
Application Mode: Aspirants can Apply IBPS Jobs 2016 through online Application Process.
Exam/Application Fee: Aspirants need to pay Application fee Rs.600/- for General Candidates and Rs.100/- for reserved Aspirants.
Online Application Commencement From: Update Soon
Last date to Submit Online Application Form: Update Soon
IBPS Specialist Officer Date of Exam: Update Soon
IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card Releases on: Update Soon
IBPS Specialist Officer Results Date: Update Soon
IBPS Specialist Officer(SO) Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Pattern 2016
- Written Exam is consisting of Total 200 marks
- Total Time Duration of exam is 2 Hour.
- The test shall be of objective type and in Hindi and English except for the Test of English Language.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers i.e. for every wrong answer, one-fourth of the mark assigned to that
- Questions will be deducted from those obtained by the candidates.
IBPS Specialist Officer Exam syllabus 2016
IBPS Specialist Officer Post wise Exam syllabus and Marks as given below:
- Reasoning-50 Marks
- English Language-25 Marks
- General Awareness-50 Marks
- Professional knowledge-75 Marks
IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2016
Aspirants can download IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card 2016 through the official webpage www.ibps.in. The
IBPS Specialist Officer Hall Ticket can be downloaded from 19th January 2016.
How to apply IBPS Specialist Officer Latest Jobs/Openings/Careers 2016
- Read carefully the IBPS Specialist Officer notification before applying.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Make fee payment using online payment.
- Submit the duly filled application form before the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.