IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017-18 IBPS Online Application Form, IBPS CLERK CWE 7 Exam Online Registration, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection have announced the IBPS CWE Clerks-VII Exam Notification recently. Candidates who are waiting for this IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 from a long time are requested to apply for this examination and find their eligibility to find the jobs in the various private as well as government banking organization that are participating in the examination. Through this IBPS Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre VII, a total of 19243 IBPS Clerk Vacancies will be filled throughout India. As this is a Nationwide Examination the candidates who are willing to apply need to prepare for the examination very well as there will be huge competition in IBPS Clerk Examination 2017. Having completed graduation in any discipline will be the basic educational qualification to apply for the IBPS Clerk Exam 2017. In the Selection process of IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017, The candidates need to attend the written examination in two stages Prelims and Mains. The score obtained in the final IBPS Clerk Mains Examination will only be considered.
IBPS CWE VII Clerk Notification 2017 is officially announced so the candidates need to visit the official site of the organization and know the complete details regarding the IBPSC Clerk Jobs 2017. The aspirants who are applying should make sure that they have applied through the IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017 only. This Application form will be activated on Soon and will be closed on Soon IBPS Clerk Application Fee as prescribed in the notification is given below. So pay the application fee as per this details. Age of the aspirants should be between 20 to 28 years for general categories and for reserved category candidates the candidates will be having the relaxations in age limits as prescribed below. Complete Details of IBPS Clerk Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017 is made available in this article. So read the complete details and apply for this IBPS CWE Clerk Exam 2017
IBPS Clerk Notification 2017
Name of The Posts: CLERK CWE 7
Number of Posts: 19243 posts
Official Website: www.ibps.in
District wise Details:
- Andaman & Nicobar – 25 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh – 699 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh – 13 Posts
- Assam – 389 Posts
- Bihar – 770 Posts
- Chandigarh – 88 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 302 Posts
- Dadara & Nagar Haveli – 2 Posts
- Daman & Diu – 1 Post
- Goa – 96 Posts
- Gujarat – 769 Posts
- Haryana – 792 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh – 314 Posts
- Jammu and Kashmir – 83 Posts
- Jharkhand – 271 Posts
- Karnataka – 1467 Posts
- Kerala – 842 Posts
- Lakshadweep – 20 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh – 1059 Posts
- Maharashtra – 1343 Posts
- Manipur – 22 Posts
- Meghalaya – 23 Posts
- Mizoram – 13 Posts
- Nagaland – 12 Posts
- Odisha – 591 Posts
- Pondicherry – 9 Posts
- Punjab – 1335 Posts
- Rajasthan – 975 Posts
- Sikkim – 15 Posts
- Tamil Nadu – 1032 Posts
- Telangana – 546 Posts
- Tripura – 50 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 2612
- Uttarakhand 330 Posts
- West Bengal – 1350 Posts
- New Delhi – 983 Posts
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the best pay scale with grade pay other allowances as per the norms.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: candidates must be completed Graduation from any recognized institution or university with minimum qualifying marks. applicants to know the more information about education qualification visits the official website.
Age Limit: The Minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum age limit will be 28 years. The relaxation in age limits is as follows.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) 3 years
- Persons With Disabilities 10 years
Selection Procedure: The candidates need to participate in the written examination( Prelims and Mains) Candidates qualified in the prelims examination will be called for the mains examination and the if qualified here they will be called for personal interview for final selection procedures.
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants to know about the application fee refer the official website.
IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017:
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
|NAME OF TESTS||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS||DURATION|
Composite times of
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2017
NAME OF TESTS
(NOT BY SEQUENCE)
|NO. OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS||TIME ALLOTTED FOR EACH TEST (SEPARATELY TIMED)|
General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)
How to apply IBPS Clerk Vacancies 2017 & Online Application Process
- Visit the official site of the organization which is www.ibps.in
- Then open the link named as CWE 7
- Here the IBPC Clerk Notification will be available
- Read the complete notification and find the eligibility to apply
- If you are eligible then open the IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017
- Fill the details with education qualification.
- Fill the complete application and upload the detailed certificates
- Verify the details and then Click on the Submit button.
- download and take a printout for future use.
- Online Application Commencement from -22nd August 2017
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – 12th September 2017
- Application Fee submission between: 2nd August 2017 to 09th September 2017.
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Date – 26 & 27.11.2017, 03 & 04.12.2017.
- IBPS Results Release Date: December 2017 (expected )