High Court Recruitment Notification 2017: There are total 21 high courts and there Benches in India. Latest information about any current event and decision by the court can be checked on the official website of particular high court and Supreme Court. Recruitment is also issued by district level court. In each district there court where judicial decisions are taken by the judge against any issue in court. In India thousands of high court vacancy notification released each year and district in district court also, issue the various notification to recruit on various posts in district court. Here we are providing recent details about latest vacancies in the district court and high court.
State wise suitable District Court jobs and latest recruitment / vacancy details are available in this blog site. Each state high court issues notification for recruitment in high court for the stenographer, Judgment Writer, Assistant Grade- III, District Judge, Clerk, Junior Assistant, Paid Apprentices, Peon/ Night Guard, Personal Assistant, Assistant Section Officer, Principal Counselor and other different vacancies. Here we are providing the Eligibility Criteria and Age limits,Selection process,Admit Card/Hall Ticket \, Results and all other details related court jobs.
High Court Recruitment Notification 2017
- Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply for 108 Personal Assistant Posts @bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Coimbatore District Court Recruitment 2017 Apply 49 Office Assistant, Night Watchman Jobs
- Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply online for 124 Jr. Judicial Assistant Jobs
- Allahabad High Court Notification 2017 Apply Online 2095 Clerk, PA, Reader Other Vacacnies
- MP High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 2910 MPHC Assistant Stenographer Jobs
- JK High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification for 279 Steno Typist & Jr Assistant Vacancies
- Sitamarhi District Court Recruitment 2017 Apply for 42 Peon, Office Attendant Posts
- Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply 15 Personal Assistant Jobs
- Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2017-20 Accountant, Counsellor, House Keeper Vacancies
- Patna District Court Clerk Results 2017 Check Online Bihar Court Class IV Result Expected Cut Off MAkrs Merit List
- Trichy District Court Recruitment 2017 Apply for 47 Tamil Nadu Office Assistant Posts
- Orissa High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply for 20 Research Assistant Vacancies
- Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 229 Stenographer Gr III Posts
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 129 Civil Judge Jobs
- Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply for 18 Assistant Registrar Jobs
- Viluppuram District Court Recruitment 2017 Apply for 71 Office Assistant Posts
- OPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 110 Odisha Civil Judge Vacancies
- Ludhiana District Recruitment 2017 Apply for 51 Session Judge Clerk & Stenographer Vacancies
- Supreme Court Admit Card 2017 Download SCI Junior Court Assistant Hall Ticket, Exam Date @ sci.nic.in
- Bemetara District Court Recruitment 2017 – 42 Assistant Programme, Stenographer Posts
- Karnataka High Court Notification 2017 -60 District Judge Posts
- Haryana Judicial Services Recruitment 2017 Apply for 109 HCS Civil Judge Vacancies
- Vellore District Court Recruitment 2017 Apply 63 Computer Operator, Typist Tamilnadu Govt Jobs Posts
- Bangalore District Court Recruitment 2017 Apply For 77 Typist Stenographer Jobs
- Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 17 Stenographer & Peon Posts
- Gauhati High Court Admit Card 2017 Download Call Letter/Hall Ticket Exam Date
- Mangan District Court Recruitment 2017 – 22 System Administrator, LDA, Librarian, Sweeper Jobs
- Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2017 Download Clerk Exam Hall Ticket/Call Letter
- Adilabad District Court Vacancy 2017 Apply for 06 Typist, Copyist Other Posts
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 2039 Latest Clerk Court Jobs
Pay Scale: Applicants who have selected for Court Jobs will be receiving best scale from authorized organization.
High Court Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Applicants has to possess 10th/Intermediate/Bachelor’s Degree/Master Degree in Law or its equivalent with minimum marks from a recognized board/ university.
Age Limit: The candidates of the reserved categories will be given relaxations in age limits and all this age limits are available in official notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted on basis of their score & performance in selection rounds conducted by selection team of the court.
High Court Jobs Exam Syllabus, Pattern : The High Court of related State will be providing the official details regarding the Syllabus Exam pattern and read the Complete Details and prepare to the respective examinations.
How to Apply High Court Vacancy & Online Application Process
- Visit the official site of the Organization.
- Then The Candidates need to check the details given in the given Notification file.
- After completion of this if you are eligible to related recruitment
- You need to fill the Application Form through online or offline
- Then Payment of the fees should be made
- Finally the candidates need to complete the application procedure by clicking on the submit button