Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017: Gujarat High Court revealed an official notification for 42 District Judge Vacancies. Eligible candidates are asked to enter official web page for applying GHC District Judge Recruitment 2017 through online mode on or before last date 31st March 2017. Attach or upload all necessary documents to the application form. Gujarat High Court District Judge Notification 2017 started from 01st March 2017 and closing on 31st March 2017.
Required educational qualification like Graduation or equivalent qualification from any identified university before official web notification release for Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Jobs 2017. Job seekers age limit should be 18-35 years and age relaxation will be valid for SC ST PH as per govt rules and regulations. Application fees for General candidates to pay 1000/- and OBC category Rs.500/- and SC ST Ph and reserved category Rs.250/-. Based on Score obtained in Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 written examination candidates will be selected, only the merit contestants will be selected. More data about Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 aspirants need to visit Official web page.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017
Name of The Posts: District Judge
Official Website: www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Last Date: 31st March 2017
Latest Gujarat High Court Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Applicants should possess Graduation in relevant Discipline or equivalent qualification from any identified university before official web notification release for Gujarat High Court Advertisement 2017.
Age Limit: Age limit should be 18-35 years and age relaxation will be applicable for all reserved contestants as per govt rules and regulations.
Selection Procedure: After successful completion of written examination in Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 candidates will be selected, only the merit contestants will be selected.
- General and OBC category application fees is Rs.500/-
- SC ST Ph and reserved category application fees is Rs.250/-
Gujarat High Court Peon Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017: We are advising all applicants to read and follow GHC District Judge Exam Syllabus Pattern 2017 Model Paper before starting preparation.
How to apply Gujarat High Court Peon Jobs 2017 & Online Application Process
- First aspirants need to visit official web page@ www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- GHC home page will be displayed on screen
- Click on new application form link after appearing
- Enter applicants complete details in application form
- Attach or upload all necessary documents along with photos
- Check details and click on submit button
- Now GHC District Judge Recruitment 2017 application process completed
- Download and take print application form for future use
- Online Application Commencement from – 1st March 2017
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 31st March 2017
- Gujarat High Court Preliminary Exam Date – 30th April 2017
- Date of written examination Date- 02nd July 2017
- Viva-voice/ Interview-Updated soon