ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Walk in for 50 Super, F/T Specialist, Sr & Jr Resident Posts, Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released official employment advertisement for the recruitment of 50 Super, F/T Specialist, Sr & Jr Resident Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for ESIC Mumbai Senior Resident Notification 2017 through the offline format. Applicants finished MBBS with PG Degree, MD, DNB or Diploma in concerned specialty from approved Board/Institute Registered with medical council of India, BDS and registered with DCI or State Dental Council, P.G Degree or equivalent from the recognized university. Candidates are suggested to approach the official website for clear educational qualifications. Candidates applying for Latest ESIC Mumbai Jobs 2017 need to submit their application in the offline format. There are total 50 vacancies in the organization.
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Mumbai has conducting Walk in Interview for the above posts on 26th and 27th April 2017 at an address is ESIC Model Hospital, Andheri(E), Mumbai. For the convenience of the candidates, we are providing step by step process for submitting ESIC Mumbai Application Form 2017 along with the direct link. Candidates will be made through done on the basis of an interview conducted by Employee’s State Insurance Corporation. Applicants shortlisted for ESIC Mumbai 50 Super, F/T Specialist, Sr & Jr Resident Posts Recruitment 2017 will receive a monthly salary as per organizational terms and conditions. Candidates need to keep in touch with the official website for knowing clear details about application form, age limit, educational qualifications, syllabus, interview dates, selection process and other details of ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2017
ESIC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Walk-in Interview
Organization Name: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Resident – 38
- Junior Resident – 01
- Full-Time Specialist – 04
- Part Time Super Specialist -01
- Part Time Specialist – 06
Number of Posts: 50
Official Website: esic.nic.in
ESIC Mumbai Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Aspirants should have possessed MBBS with PG Degree, MD, DNB or Diploma in concerned specialty from approved Board/Institute Registered with medical council of India, BDS and registered with DCI or State Dental Council, P.G Degree or equivalent from the recognized university. Candidates are suggested to approach the official website for clear educational qualifications.
Age Limit: Applicants age limit should not exceed 35 years for Senior Resident. Upper age relaxation applicable for the reserved category candidates as per govt rules and regulations.
- Junior Resident – 30 years
- Full-Time Specialist – 45 years
- Part Time Super Specialist – 64 years
- Part Time Specialist – 45 years
Selection Procedure: Applied candidates will be selected based on Walk In Interview conducted by ESIC Mumbai selection board.
Exam/Application Fee: Refer official notification for the details regarding application fee.
ESIC Mumbai Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017: Applicants check out official Notification for ESIC Mumbai Senior Resident Jobs Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017
How to apply ESIC Mumbai Jobs 2017 & Online Application Process
- At first login to official page @ esic.nic.in
- Then search for Particular advertisement file to know the eligibility
- Suitable candidates are pleased to download prescribed format of application form
- Fill the form with all required information according to instructions
- Paste Applicants recent passport size photograph
- Attach self-attested copies of all academic qualification and experience certificates
- Then Candidates attend the Walk-In-Interview along with filled application and supporting documents on given date
- Walk-in Interview Dates: 26th and 27th April 2017
Venue: ESIC Model Hospital, Andheri(E), Mumbai.