Diploma Jobs 2017: Candidates know about the opportunities given by the government after diploma courses in various fields. Every year, numerous recruitment notification issues for diploma holder candidates, before it was a myth that, the government offers very less pay comparing to private companies, but now they are giving very attractive pay scale with other details too. Different Companies looking fresh and experienced Diploma Holders in various engineering fields: Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication and Chemical Engineering .Read this full article to know more details relating to job opportunities in government after completion of Diploma.
There are very good opportunities available nationally & locally for students who wants to work after diploma education. Even central government of India and states government issues various recruitment notification for diploma holders, and many Public sector undertaking companies like heavy engineering, power generating and distributing companies, mining companies, petroleum refineries, and dock companies recruit many diploma holders every year. Diploma Holders recruiting Companies like BHEL, BEL, Coal India, HPCL, EIL, BPCL, Mazagon Dock, MECON, NACL, NLC, NMDC, SAIL, NTPC, IOCL, ONGC, Power Grid, Railtel, RITES, UCI and More.
Diploma Jobs 2017 Diploma Govt Jobs
- Mizoram Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Apply for 60 LDC and Forest Guard Posts
- ACTREC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Apply for 40 Technician-C, Nurse Jobs
- PWD Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 243 Jr Engineer, Civil Engineering Assistant, & Stenographer Posts
- KPCL AE Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 486 Junior Enigneer(JE) Chemical Supervisor Jobs
- NRHM UP Recruitment 2017 Notification for 1407 Apply Online Uttar Pradesh NHM Doctor Specialist Jobs
- Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2017-1048 KA Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts
- ESIC Ludhiana Recruitment 2017 Walk in for 55 Part Time/Full Time Specialists & Senior Residents Posts
- GSPC Limited Recruitment 2017 Apply 22 Shift Manager & Shift Engineer Posts
- TSSPDCL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 493 SE, AE, JE Lineman Telangana Electricity Dept Jobs
- TNAU Recruitment 2017 Apply for 30 Medical staff Vacancies
- NRDA Notification 2017 Apply for 19 Stenographer, Asst. Cartographer and Tracer Posts @ nayaraipur.gov.in
- BMRCL Engineer Recruitment 2017 Apply for 68 Engineer Vacancies
- MPPTCL Recruitment 2017 Apply 38 Executive Trainee (Electrical) Jobs
- Vizianagaram District Recruitment 2017 Apply 40 Supervisor, Staff Nurse, Specialists and Pharmacist Posts
- Rajasthan Consumer Affairs Recruitment 2017 – 27 Inspector Vacancies
- CUTS Varanasi Recruitment 2017 Apply for 64 Academic and Non-Academic Vacancies
- Kerala TET Notification 2017 KTET Teacher Eligibility Test Online Application Form @ keralapareekshabhavan.in
- GE Recruitment 2017 Apply Junior Engineer for Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech Openings in Pune
- NCCS Recruitment 2017 Apply 59 Technician, Scientist, Consultant and Officer Vacancies
- TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 753 Agriculture Extension Officer Telangana Latest Jobs
- HSL Recruitment 2017 Apply online for 52 Engineer and Manager Hindustan Shipyard Limited Vacancies
- MPSC AMVI Recruitment 2017 Apply 833 Maharashtra Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs@ www.mpsc.gov.in
- Income Tax Recruitment 2017 Notification 20750 Various Vacancies Apply Online Upcoming Jobs
- SGSU Recruitment 2017 Walk in for 18 Sports Coach Vacancies
- RRC Group D Syllabus 2017 Download Exam Pattern & Previous Model Papers PDF
Pay Scale: Monthly salary, Grade Pay and all other benefits and allowances will be provided to the applicants shortlisted for latest Recruitment as per association norms. This will be differ for each and every post
Diploma Jobs Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Contenders must have finished ITI/Diploma in concerned specialisation from any approved Institution / Board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks.
Age Limit: Age group of the applicants must matches with the requirement specified in official notification. Reserved and Scheduled category candidates will get upper age limit relaxation as per government norms.
Selection Process: Recruitment board will organize the selection rounds mentioned in notification which will be consecutively. Applicants qualified in the Primary round only forwarded to Next round of Selection. Best performers in all these selection rounds only get shortlisted.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern: After the effective completion of application process, Candidates are pleased to download preparation material like Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous and Model Papers related to jobs mentioned in notification to make your preparation more easier.
Admit Card / Hall Ticket: Successfully applied candidates are pleased to download Hall Ticket from organization official page which is mandatory for attend the selection. Test / Interview date, time and venue will be specified on your call letter.