Diploma Jobs 2017: Candidates know about the opportunities given by the government after diploma courses in various fields. Every year, numerous recruitment notification issues for diploma holder candidates, before it was a myth that, the government offers very less pay comparing to private companies, but now they are giving very attractive pay scale with other details too. Different Companies looking fresh and experienced Diploma Holders in various engineering fields: Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication and Chemical Engineering .Read this full article to know more details relating to job opportunities in government after completion of Diploma.
There are very good opportunities available nationally & locally for students who wants to work after diploma education. Even central government of India and states government issues various recruitment notification for diploma holders, and many Public sector undertaking companies like heavy engineering, power generating and distributing companies, mining companies, petroleum refineries, and dock companies recruit many diploma holders every year. Diploma Holders recruiting Companies like BHEL, BEL, Coal India, HPCL, EIL, BPCL, Mazagon Dock, MECON, NACL, NLC, NMDC, SAIL, NTPC, IOCL, ONGC, Power Grid, Railtel, RITES, UCI and More.
Diploma Jobs 2017 Diploma Govt Jobs
- IOCL Recruitment 2017 90 Junior Engineering Assistant Posts
- CITCO Recruitment 2017 Apply for 34 Assistant Barman, Lobby Hostess Chandigarh Govt Jobs
- COD Allahabad Recruitment 2017 Notification 152 LDC, Tradesman Mate, Assistant Jobs
- MDU Rohtak Recruitment 2017 Apply for 91 Clerk/ DEO and Steno-typist Posts
- Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 Apply 35 Electrical Officer Posts @shipindia.com
- KIAL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 88 Junior Executive, Junior Manager & Various Vacancies
- Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 43 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 500 Agriculture Extension Officer Telangana Latest Jobs
- ECIL Recruitment Notification 2017 Apply Online 24 Technical Officer, Junior Artisan Posts
- KSWDC Recruitment 2017 Walk in for 08 Supervisor, Project Coordinator & Other Posts
- Master Control Facility Recruitment 2017 Apply For 22 Technician, Draughtsman & Assistant Jobs
- Haridwar District Recruitment 2017 Apply for 35 Gram Rozgar Sevak, Computer Operator Posts
- Balod Collector Office Recruitment 2017 Apply for 29 Assistant, DEO Posts
- LMRC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 400 Lucknow Metro Rail Office Assistant Posts
- TSPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 Online Application Form Telangana PSC Latest Jobs
- BMRCL Recruitment 2017 Apply for 60 Executive Engineer Bangalore Metro Rail Posts
- MPRRDA Recruitment 2017 – 32 Cartographer, General Manager Jobs
- WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 365 Sub Assistant Engineer, AE Posts
- C-DIT Recruitment 2017 Apply for 23 Research Assistant, Animator Centre for Development of Imaging Technology Posts
- VSSC Recruitment Notification 2017 Apply 18 Technical Assistant, Post Graduate Teacher Posts
- PFRDA Recruitment 2017 Apply for 17 Assistant Manager Vacancies
- CSIR UGC NET 2017 Application JRF Eligibility Apply online csirhrdg.res.in
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form Process HDFC Careers/Openings
- RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 3210 ALP Technician Grade III Vacancies
- Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2017-1048 KA Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts
Pay Scale: Monthly salary, Grade Pay and all other benefits and allowances will be provided to the applicants shortlisted for latest Recruitment as per association norms. This will be differ for each and every post
Diploma Jobs Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Contenders must have finished ITI/Diploma in concerned specialisation from any approved Institution / Board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks.
Age Limit: Age group of the applicants must matches with the requirement specified in official notification. Reserved and Scheduled category candidates will get upper age limit relaxation as per government norms.
Selection Process: Recruitment board will organize the selection rounds mentioned in notification which will be consecutively. Applicants qualified in the Primary round only forwarded to Next round of Selection. Best performers in all these selection rounds only get shortlisted.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern: After the effective completion of application process, Candidates are pleased to download preparation material like Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous and Model Papers related to jobs mentioned in notification to make your preparation more easier.
Admit Card / Hall Ticket: Successfully applied candidates are pleased to download Hall Ticket from organization official page which is mandatory for attend the selection. Test / Interview date, time and venue will be specified on your call letter.